Call-A-Way Staffing seeking an experienced Onsite Staffing Agency Recruiter. Must be experienced with good track records and able to recruit new business researches, interviews, screens, and refers job candidates for job openings.
- Conference with management and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Writes job descriptions or reviews and edits job descriptions.
- Develops recruitment business relationships and to attract applicants to fill specific job openings.
- Develops and maintains network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Develops brochures about our organization and its opportunities.
- Initiates contact with and screens possibly qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Maintains a vast network for finding and attracting potential applicants and clients
- Must be dependable, reliable and have dependable transportation
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Associate's degree
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience is a must
- Employment Agency Staffing is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Judgment and decision making
- Critical thinking
- Service orientation
Background check, reference check and drug screen required.
Apply online at www.callawaystaffing.com
For interview contact our office to be scheduled for prescreen phone interview 470-395-4083